Published on April 15th, 2014 | by Ann Rickard1
Ann’s Provence Tour – Must Do
Join popular Queensland travel author on -Ann’s Provence Tour – Must Do – an unforgettable two week odyssey into Provence.
Stay with Ann and her delightful husband/helper Geoffrey in a
luxuriously property in the heart of glorious Uzes – and enjoy a 2 week-long party.
With only eight guests, this tour ensures personal attention, care and friendship.
Visit near by towns of Roussillon, Les Baux de Provence, Arles, Avignon and Gordes. Trawl the markets, laugh at the
sunflowers, dine in typical bistros, picnic beneath a 2,000 year old Roman aqueduct and enjoy delicious dinners with wines in the walled garden by the pool. This is an intimate and laid-back tour, designed to give you insight into life into Provence. Although there is structure, there is also time for relaxation and recovery.
- accommodation with pool in the heart of Uzes
- all meals (apart from 4 lunches when touring)
- free-flowing wine
- musical entertainment
- extravagant in-house dinners
- entrance tickets bistro/cafe visits
- chauffeuring door to door in air-conditioned mini van
- pick up and drop off at Avignon
- and many extras…we have to keep some surprises.
click left on email and send to a Friend – also share on your facebook and you can like it as well